Dana Reynolds is the wise and gracious presence behind Sacred Life Arts and offers so many amazing resources at her site which are in such harmony with the Abbey's mission. So it was an absolute delight to have the opportunity to be interviewed by Dana. Abbey of the Arts is also the featured resource for the month of August! Stop by her site to see the post or listen to the interview below. It is about 50 minutes long, so pour a cup of tea and listen for while. Then make sure to peruse Dana's other wonderful resources.[audio:http://www.mediafire.com/?o97uus9be0o1raz]
Previous Virtual Book Tour stops:
- An interview with me at June Mears Driedger
- A review of The Artist's Rule at Spirituality and Practice
- Read my article Awakening to our creative sacred hearts at Pilgrim's Moon
- A review of The Artist's Rule at Creative Liberty
- An podcast interview with me on art and monasticism at Otherhood
- A review of Lectio Divina at Godspace
More stops to come this week including more guest posts, interviews, and reviews!
- You can order Lectio Divina–The Sacred Arts: Transforming Words and Images into Heart-Centered Prayer and The Artist's Rule: Nurturing Your Creative Soul with Monastic Wisdom by following the links to Amazon.com or you can order signed copies directly from the Abbey with free art journals included!