Word for Today: New Roads
Pilgrimage often draws us to unfamiliar places. When we go on the inner journey we might be especially attentive to seeking out new roads and pathways, unfamiliar routes rather than the usual way we travel.
— Christine Valters Paintner, The Soul of a Pilgrim: Eight Practices for the Journey Within
Reflective Question: What different route might you take on your inward pilgrimage to help challenge some of the routines, beliefs and stories which keep you stuck?
- Let the word, quote, and question inspire your creative practice (Download the list of daily words here.) Use the hashtag #soulofapilgrim when sharing on social media.
- Join the Holy Disorder of Dancing Monks Facebook group to share your art and writing with others.
- Name your commitment to creative practice in the comments at this post (and enter the drawing to win a free copy of The Soul of a Pilgrim.)
- Share this post with others and invite them to participate (they can sign up here)
- Order a copy of Christine’s newest book The Soul of a Pilgrim