Tess at Anchors andMasts tagged me for this meme. The rules are: People who are tagged start by thinking about 7 random facts/habits about themselves. Each player then must write about those seven things on their blog, as well as include these rules. Players then need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave each person a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.
1. I am not a big reader of fiction, I much prefer nonfiction. In the last ten years the only novel I have read that I can think of is The Secret Life of Bees (which I adored)
2. When I am at home working all day by myself, I never turn on music or the television. I like to work in absolute silence and feel blessed that despite being in an urban neighborhood, our home is very quiet.
3. While I love classical music, when I drive in the car I like to listen to music that makes me sing out loud such as How To Save A Life by The Fray, Films for Radio by Over the Rhine, Stars: The Best of the Cranberries, 1992-2002, The Best of Red Hot Chili Peppers, or anything by U2.
4. I adore kale. Lacinato kale is my favorite, sauteed with some parmesan sprinkled on top.
5. I dream of spending the summers in New Zealand so I can have winter all year long.
7. When I was a little girl my very first word was "doggie" and I wanted to marry Snoopy.
(This is sort of along the lines of the five things you don't know about me meme and I am proud that I did not repeat myself)