Word for Today: Relationship
God is never a set of concepts to be understood but a relationship to encounter. In this way, the spiritual life is always a journey. We do not let go once and for all.
—Christine Valters Paintner, The Soul of a Pilgrim: Eight Practices for the Journey Within
Reflective Question: Can you allow yourself the time and space to move through the layers of your life until you are living more from your heart than your mind?
- Let the word, quote, and question inspire your creative practice (Download the list of daily words here.) Use the hashtag #soulofapilgrim when sharing on social media.
- Join the Holy Disorder of Dancing Monks Facebook group to share your art and writing with others.
- Name your commitment to creative practice in the comments at this post (and enter the drawing to win a free copy of The Soul of a Pilgrim.)
- Share this post with others and invite them to participate (they can sign up here)
- Order a copy of Christine’s newest book The Soul of a Pilgrim
Walk the Ancient Paths: Join us on pilgrimage to sacred landscapes>>
Just had to submit this photo when I saw today’s word and image.
Taken about a year ago, but captures the joy of relationship with friends and in relationship with God. Many blessings of joy to all!
I have enjoyed this wonderful pilgrimage of Resurrection with you!
Thank you for taking us on this journey from Easter to Pentecost!
Many blessings to you! Jody
“living from heart”
in heart ~
what is soul
living from heart